On 2014.11.18 20:31, John Frisk wrote:
> Please join us for the final formal 2014 meeting at TIES Snelling room @10AM
> Central Saturday November 22rd.  Andrew Berg will be showing us FreeBSD and
> compare/contrast some of the capabilities of it with Linux systems.  It will be
> a good discussion as earlier in the year when we had the ZFS discussion several
> comparisons were made such as FreeNAS, etc.
On a side note, if anyone has any requests for demos, I'll try to fit an extra
one in. I think I asked this months ago, and didn't get too much of a response,
but now that the meeting is closer, I'm sure a few people have some ideas. The
planned demo is on managing third-party software and showing off the separation
between base and ports, but I can go through a demo for jails or ZFS or
whatever else as well if there is interest (and time). Unfortunately, I will
not be able to do a desktop demo since I have not had the time to set that up
to a point that I feel is good enough for a presentation.

Otherwise, I will see you all on Saturday!