WOuldn’t it be like booting from any other CD or DVD?

1) Burn the ISO to the disc
2) Go to System Preferences and choose Startup Disc
3) Select the CD you see (or deselect the MacHD)
4) Close window
5) Reboot

If that fails press and hold C to boot from the CD, that will CYA if you can’t set the optical media (or Option if the EFI is more modern than I remember)

The easiest way to boot will always be the EFI manager from Apple. :-\