Hello Everyone,
I hope your weekend is going good, despite more rain tonight. Also, please wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms in your life.

Yes, i do have a real question. :)

We are looking to replace my wife's laptop in the near future and are wondering what are the best consumer-class laptops on the market right now. I am not talking about the business product lines, but the product lines generally made for home use. We're more concerned with hardware problems than software environments or operating systems. It's getting more difficult to replace fans in laptops as I have less time these days. I've replaced fans in two computers in the past three years; the first fan I replaced is failing again.

I realize this is off-topic. Yes, I do run Linux on my computers, and watch this list regularly even if I don't often comment on the topics.

Thank you very much for your help, time and attention!

Harlan...