Just a fyi, i have gone through 2 zyxel modems. They work well in the
beginning, but roll over when i have my kids and their friend over. In
both cases it can take the load for about 6 months, then.. I have to
reboot every day or so.. I have an actiontec q1000 now that i got on
amazon, used for $40 and it has not seized up once since i got it, but i
have only had it for about 3 months.. I have 13 yo twin boys and
sometimes they have as many as 8 friends over... That's alot of traffic :)

lk