I’ve been a FreeBSD guy for over a decade - I love the platform but I’m curious as to what people might recommend for the following needs:

IMAP, SMTP and LDAP mail server (presently I’m using Dovecot and Postfix)

I would prefer something that’s pretty simple configuration for LDAP authentication (FreeBSD is not that simple to set up for base system needs) that will also create new users and folders as needed from the LDAP data.

I’m only looking to move one domain over to the new system.

Ideas? Running in VMware ESXi 5.1 so even a pre-built OVA would be great.

Thanks,
Ryan