Thinking about doing it this week, actually. (Off work for medical stuff.)

Is an in-place upgrade to stable likely to work once it's officially
released?

-Josh

Please pardon the brevity of this electronic missive.  It originated from a
handheld computing device which has less than ideal data input
capabilites.  Thank you for understanding.