No way I would dislike to have Erik Anderson admin any part of the tclug list.

Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:55:31 -0500
From: erikerik at gmail.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Admin request

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 8:33 PM, Erik Mitchell <erik.mitchell at gmail.com> wrote:

Whoever is admining this list, please take "pj.world at hotmail.com" of

the list, and block the address indefinitely.

+1, or at the very least, set the moderation bit on his subscription.

If it's not done in 24 hours I move that we transfer list

administration to Erik Anderson[1] so we don't have to put up with

this nonsense anymore.
I appreciate the nomination - I'm very willing to help with list administration. There are others that would be willing and fully capable of fair list administration.

-Erik