You don't load a bios screen on a mac. However, to select your boot source,
you hold down the command key when you power it on. After the beep you'll
get a selection of boot locations that the computer can see at that time.

Once you have linux installed, you'll get the same thing. I think you'll
need to install rEFIt or some other EFI boot manager as well.