On Mon, 24 Mar 2014, John Frisk wrote:

> Please join the Penguins Unbound group at TIES this Saturday March 29th
> @ 10AM central.  We'll be discussing Arduino.  There is a great agenda
> posted already:
>
> http://www.penguinsunbound.com/Meetings/20140329_-_Arduino
>
> Location and other information can be found:
>
> http://www.penguinsunbound.com/

Very interesting.  I'd like to see more about Arduino, so I looked for
videos...

http://www.google.com/search?q=arduino&tbm=vid

I'm mostly interested in the very basic question, "what might I do with
this thing?" so I found this one pretty helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqrQmQqpHXc

This one got into the development history and a lot about how this is an
open source open hardware project, which was pretty cool:

http://vimeo.com/18539129

I would love to see more cool examples of things people have done with
Arduino.

Mike