He gets a lot of respect from us, but he also has a sense of humor.  I
don't know who made rms.sexy or why they made it, but I don't think it was
meant to evoke an outpouring of respect.  We aren't mocking him but we are
laughing at the web page.  I'm pretty sure that's what they were shooting
for.

Mike