On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Jeff Chapin <chapinjeff at gmail.com> wrote:
> What's with the cords hanging out of his laptop in many of those photos?

Maybe connected to a satellite phone? Some locations look remote. The
loop of photos seem to be in randomized  (re-shuffled) order or maybe
I didn't have the patience to look  at all of them. Btw, I am older
than RMS but his feet are even worse than mine. Let's take up a
collection to buy him a pair of New Balance mail carrier specials.
Thanks for the heads up on the photos. Clooney and Pitt have nothing
on RMS, but then I'm a guy.