I had a Minolta laser printer a few years ago. It worked but it took a lot
of work to get it set up at the time. I think I had to compile the driver
myself and do something else to get it to work with CUPS correctly.

If you're buying new, I'd go with something else, like an HP, if you can.

If you've got a Konica Minolta now, just try plugging it in and see if it
works. If it doesn't, post the printer model in your next email.

--
Michael Moore