OK, can we agree (Brian included) that this is getting quite spammy?
However generous your offer may be, it's a bit incessant[1], and there
doesn't appear to be a whole lot of interest. Perhaps you'd have better
luck on a list that is more development-related.

[1] http://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-FxmLRBk/0/O/i-FxmLRBk.png

-Erik