Good Morning-

Last night I watched a couple of Performance Tuning videos on Youtube
and hearing a couple of suggestions I've never heard before, prompted
me to write and ask what are some of the tunables you find most useful?

Two suggestions for performance that I have not heard up to now:

1.) Disabling hyper-threading for latency sensitive applications.
2.) Disabling power management in the BIOS.

Also just learn of MultipathTCP (MPTCP) which I haven't found any of
the "enterprise" distros having support for it. One of the speakers
discussed performance degradation using bonding. Has anyone else
experienced this? What are the better alternatives for bonding
interfaces?

Hope you-all have a good day!

SDA