I detest GoDaddy for reasons of ethical behaviour and operational security.
There's no need to rant here, as details on those issues are just a google
search away.

To answer the original question, I use Gandi.net.  It's a bit more
expensive, but they provide rock solid support *AND* direct BIND zone
manipulation.  I can't speak for their other services, as all I use is DNS
reg.

-Josh