Would you be able to archive the meeting so we can access it later?

I will be in the cities Saturday, but unable to attend.  Also, would you be able to field any questions on/off list?  or webex chat?  I have a
freenas server that I'm hoping to replace with gentoo in the near future.

Thanks,

Chris Frederick