Yes, there is a Linux/web client to ustream.  It looks like there is some
sort of basic functionality with ad-supported system to do as such.
However, I am not going to sign up (read volunteer) to be responsible for
said function in our group.  I encourage folks in the group to bring it up
at the group meetings to see the level of interest and see if there are
others who want to volunteer to be responsible for it.