As moderator I want to give Thomas and company speaking about ZFS their
time to present and have a good Q&A since ZFS was a popular topic during
the month of December.  I encourage folks to feel free to talk about
FreeBSD after ZFS is done.  We can always talk about it over a beverage
(maybe next door at Stouts) too if we need to leave the building.  If there
is big interest we can use a future meeting time to talk about FreeBSD (and
compare it to Linux since this is a Linux User Group).  As for next meeting
location:

http://www.penguinsunbound.com/Meetings