Have you used them a lot?

What I’d love to do is build a single interface for them to update passwords on the SSIDs (as needed) rather than have them go into the AP and make changes. I’m about 95% certain I can do that with the 4410 (although I must admit I bought the wrong hardware last fall and am only now getting my first ‘proper’ unit this week).

The price is a little scary, too, but maybe I can find a place that would demo it for me or give me remote access to test some features on. I might be in the market for a few hundred in a year. :crosses fingers: