Yes, and thank you for asking. I am running this older version of Ubuntu on a Centrino Duo Laptop. I guess because I was so unimpressed with the 12.04 performance on my old p4 tower. Also I have an older Lexmark x5070 printer that has a driver for the 10.04 Ubuntu. I don't like Gnome 3 maybe i'm just slow and I am not really used to KDE. Any suggestions would be wonderful.

Thank You.