I miss Matrox cards.

I don't know what kind of cards can go in a Dell R620, but (as mentioned)
it's a 1U chassis and that might limit the kind of cards you can put in
it. I can see it has a PCI slot, but I can't see if it has a PCI-E slot.
That will severely limit the kind of cards you can put in there.

If you want to do 3D graphics, you should probably get a machine that's
dedicated to that. This server probably has other limitations that'll make
that a pain, other than just the video card. You can probably build a
half-decent 3D whatever workstation for fairly cheap.