I only watched about three minutes of video, but it looked pretty good.
Good sounds quality.
Good video quality.

Good speed on your speech; not too fast, not too slow.
The content, as you mentioned, was rather simple.
This would be a good video for someone with moderate *nix/BSD skills, but
who isn't necessarily a systems administrator.

Are you planning on doing any videos that are more in-depth that this one?
I recall someone was going to give a talk on ZFS a while back, was that you?
Did that talk ever get recorded?

-> Jake