Hey Andrew,

Ya, there are a few links below: these 3 caught my eye the most.

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=725978 <--post #50 kinda caught my eye when I was reading through.

Someone said to:

So, use the file manager to find the file /etc/rc.local. Right-click
over it and select ''Open as root'' or ''Open as administrator''. Add
the line suggested so the last lines look like...
[list=]
echo 2000 > /sys/module/block/parameters/events_dfl_poll_msecs
exit 0
[/list]
Save the file. If the Debian explorers are correct, next boot will see the problem fixed.

BUT: after that others had issues with 'CD' detection etc.

What is your opinion on this?

Take your time. I would just really like your opinion.

Thanks again, Happy Holidays to you. 😊

Paul G