What I know is you are smart and I would appreciate your input on the 'bug' links I provided. I apologize for not knowing more but I wanted to bring this to attention.

Sorry,

paul g

From: ryan.coleman at cwis.biz
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 23:20:42 -0600
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Manjero or Mint?

On Dec 29, 2014, at 11:08 PM, paul g <pj.world at hotmail.com> wrote:As everyone knows my posts are basically 'or have been' about my learning and my...  so called research <--some scoff'

The introduction of Unix now more commonly named GNU-Linux <--from a basic standpoint as 'wishing to be smart’

Then you should understand and know that Linux is not Unix at all.Linux is a fork from Unix from 20+ years ago. Unix is still alive and well (HPUX, AIX). Linux covers those that are called Linux and then there’s BSD which is another fork.

There are many questions that I have as far as research and fibre optic cables and I do not know how to be a part of the discussion except for do as I am told and 'keep quiet your an idiot' <-- I know I am; save me the pain please.

I would like for anyone who has time to look at this bug which affects all 'Debian' based systems after 'Jesse'. I believe and give some input.

------------------------this is a major issue with GNU/Linux becoming a formidable desktop OS for consumers as of 'NOW!'

I apologize once again for posting on your forums and asking the 'enlightened' for help.

sincerly,

paul g