As everyone knows my posts are basically 'or have been' about my learning and my...  so called research <--some scoff'

The introduction of Unix now more commonly named GNU-Linux <--from a basic standpoint as 'wishing to be smart'

There are many questions that I have as far as research and fibre optic cables and I do not know how to be a part of the discussion except for do as I am told and 'keep quiet your an idiot' <-- I know I am; save me the pain please.

I would like for anyone who has time to look at this bug which affects all 'Debian' based systems after 'Jesse'. I believe and give some input.

------------------------this is a major issue with GNU/Linux becoming a formidable desktop OS for consumers as of 'NOW!'

I apologize once again for posting on your forums and asking the 'enlightened' for help.

sincerly,

paul g