The computer had firmware# 2RKT39A prior:

Summary of changes
==================
General Information:

2RJTxxA is the flash diskette level.
2RJ2xxA is the supplemental programs / information diskette
2RKTxxA is the binary image level. (BIOS)
NOTE: All changes carry forward. That is, if a change is added
      in 01, it is also in 02, 03 etc.

Changes for 2RKTxxA/2RJTxxA:

Changes for 2RKT64B/2RJT64B:
- Improve boot time

2RKT64A/2RJT64A:
- Updates CPU microcode.

2RKT63A/2RJT63A:
- Fixes where the system hang when plug AMD FirePro 2270.

2RKT62A/2RJT62A:
- Fixes the Serial Port and Parallel Port are shown in the device manager after resume from S3.

2RKT60A/2RJT60A
- Fixes the problem where the System will not boot with an ipod attached to it.
- Fixes the 1962 POST error issue

RKT61A/2RJT61A
- Security update

2RKT59A/2RJT59A
- Fixes VTD issue

2RKT57A/2RJT57A
- Adds four displays with special video card
- Fixes the problem where winphlash tool shows 149 error after resume from S3

2RKT55A/2RJT55A
- Fixes the problem with SCSI card
- Adds keyboard buffer security hole

2RKT54A/2RJT54A
- Fixes the problem where WOL takes the wrong boot sequence, if entered from pop menu
- Fixes the BitLocker 0162 error issue
- Updates CPU thermal offset

2RKT53A/2RJT53A
- Fixes the Audio Support status in system Summary to show Audio Support [enable/disable] item
- Fixes the problem of timeout in Finger print keyboard
- Fixes the problem where USB HDD could not boot with fat16 format and 50M partition
- Fixes the problem where POST shows 0135 error message

2RKT52A/2RJT52A
- Fixes the WOL hang up issue

2RKT51A/2RJT51A
- Fixes the problem where winphlash tool can flash corrupted BIOS
- Fixes the issue where fingerprint application shows no 'power on security' item under Windows XP
- Updates the winphlash tool to 1.6.9.0

2RKT50A/2RJT50A
- Temporarily removes the /MB update bootblock function

2RKT49A/2RJT49A
- Sets the default value of Power saving item to Max performance
- Adds the solution to fix system hang issue with SOL/IDER and fingerprint Keyboard
- Fixes the problem where  /MB parameter would not update the BootBlock
- Updates CPU OFFSET Table

2RKT48A/2RJT48A
- Adds the missed file of AMT Auto-provision
- Adds the micro code for new CPU (M1010677.TXT, M0110676.TXT, M0110661.TXT)
- Fixes the solution for FSR 4D Optical Mouse
- Updates the CPU OFFSET Table

2RKT47A/2RJT47A
- Fixes a problem where  the system hangs when boot with PXE after WOL
- Adds the AMT 3.2 support
- Adds Cardbus support

2RKT46A/2RJT46A
- Adds abort PXE function
- Fixes the error in POST when VT-D is enabled
- Fixes the problem where POST hangs with VT-D enable and with 8G memory
- Fixes the problem where save and exit setup needs too much time
- Fixes the problem where POST shows CMOS error when update WHQL TCG solution

2RKT45A/2RJT45A
- Fixes the problem where ODD cannot be detected occaionally
- Fixes 0162 error if there is a Bitlocker in the operating system
- Fixes the issue where WHQL TCG integrated test failed
- Adds the onboard GBE disabled function
- Adds the PXE enable/disable item in network menu
- Adds the  AMT auto-provision solution

2RKT44A/2RJT44A
- Fixes the WOL issue
- Updates thermal table for Yorkfield CPU
- Fixes the problem where the ISCSI card works abnormally

2RKT43A/2RJT43A
- Removes the wrong branch which caused ASF force boot packet not to be parsed

2RKT42A/2RJT42A
-  Adds an Onboard Lan Disabled/Enabled function

2RKT41A/2RJT41A
- Fixes the problem where, when using SRCMOS.exe tool to restore CMOS map,
  the system displays nothing and becomes idle for 4 to 5 hours in DOS
- Fixes the problem where the USB Card reader  does not recognize the memory card in DOS
- Fixes the problem where wrong branch causes ASF force boot packet not to get parsed

2RKT40A/2RJT40A
- Fixes the problem in system summary where the value of 'Used by devices'
   is the same when VGA card is plugged in or not.

It appears there is a # 2Rk64B update to increase the boot speed but unless I am operating windows I can not execute it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,