Hey Brian. Believe it or not, this is a 100% serious message.

Look, you've been trying to sell that phoen for what, a year or so now?
Nobody here is going to buy it, no matter the price. So here's what I want
you to do.

There are plenty of places that'll take use cellphone donations. They give
them to people who really need one, like women's shelters and the like.
That phone of yours could potentially save a life, or at the very least
make someone feel safe.

Surely that's worth more than a mythical $15 you're never going to get.

Please just donate that phone to someone who will actually truly
appreciate just having it.