Quoting Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm at gmail.com>:

> Josh,
>
> If you don't mind exposing the data to some of us geeks, we could at least
> give it shot and it wouldn't cost you anything. You would just have to use
> some "dd" foo to create an image and find a place to put it to give us
> access.

That might be doable - you saying you're interested?  ;)

I'm currently waiting for replacement drives from newegg - I ordered 3
and 2 arrived DoA so I'm now I'm waiting on replacements.  :/  I have
the existing drives powered off and I'm not tinkering with them until
I get a replacement setup running.  So I might be looking for more
expertise later next week...

Thanks, and also thanks to the other post replies,

Josh