It is simple. People ridicule others for not reading garbage. Some help others mock. I found the input of 'Michael Moore' very helpful but they turned it into a bsd list for cameras and pictures 'the only list I have' "quote unquote" . Freakzilla me and you got upset. It is simple. Linux operating system is free. I can do whatever I want with Linux as long as I respect the GNU. Point be known.
Personally I could care less about what I save and remember Putty is a waste of my time.

paul g <--------idiot----junk----loser.
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 02:13:58 -0500
From: ryan.c.dunlop at gmail.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Add the 'saned' user to 'lp' group.

I'm sorry to you and anyone else I've offended but I was watching a thread where questions were asked and answers were given. Without attitude or snark or anything of the sort. Straight forward and good clear answers!  Out of the blue the OP starts railing on one of the two people pointing him to an answer and I had to call it.  If only because it's far from the first time this has happened, from this sole individual, no one else on the list. I agree about not needing the drama etc. and is most likely why I lashed out. I'm fed up with it. We are all here to learn and exchange ideas.  I'll be blunt here, Paul has not been a part of that equation.