From: pj.world at hotmail.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:10:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Firefox 28 on Ubuntu 10.04 [UnSolved]

Eric wrote something I was reading it and it disappeared I want to know.

I already know I am in over my head and I ask to many questions.

Thank you Jeff for caring.

Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:03:37 -0500
From: chapinjeff at gmail.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org

An example of an assignment expression.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 8:18 PM, paul g <pj.world at hotmail.com> wrote:

Sorry to double write here but what does.

This file is specifically meant for system-wide
environment variable settings. It is not a script file, but rather
consists of assignment expressions, one per line.

FOO=bar <----mean?

Thanks.