Yup, warned you that might happen.

That file might be required for the DTE you're using, so just go ahead and
give the user write permissions on that one file. If it doesn't exist,
create it first using touch and then change permissions.

Like I mentioned, though, removing write-access for the user "visitor" on
files and directories owned by that user is inneffective. The user can
always chmod the permissions back!