Makes more sense now for me I guess. Heres a screenshot of 'visitor' It
is showing that visitor is member of visitors group that's it.

If I can ask why when user 'paul' is selected it does not show that 'paul is a member of paul's group'?
is it because 'paul' is an administrator?

Thanks for your help.