I often get a bunch of floppy drives... usually in old computers. I
currently have at least 8, maybe 12 or more that  I can send to you. (I'm
not local - 90 miles from las Vegas) they are IDE 3.5" floppy drives. While
I haven't tested, they should be compatible with sata or usb if you have
the appropriate adaptor. I'll stuff as many as I can find in a usps medium
flat rate box.

in return, I'd like (almost) any working dual core laptop with readable
windows coa (xp, Vista or win7).... hard drive does not need to be sent (I
securely erase it if you do). More details can be provided off-list, if
interested.

Our of curiosity, what will you use these floppy drives for?

Thanks,
Jason Wright
I am in need of as many old floppy drives that I can get my hands on.

The magic # I am looking for is 8, but would be interested in more.

I will give cash, or trade.

If anyone still has a pile of these drives collecting dust let me know.

Thanks!

Mr. B-o-B