On Mon, Apr 07, 2014 at 10:05:16AM -0500, Timothy Aanerud wrote:
> What's a good multi-platform email client besides Thunderbird? Something
> that runs on Linux, and Windozes(cough)...  I prefer using a client over
> web interfaces.  I have multiple email accounts that I would like to be
> able to access with one client application.  Being able to access a
> Microsoft Exchange server is also a requirement.

A friend of mine had similar requirements, and ended up rolling his
own, calling it Sensible Email.  It's available for Linux, Windows,
and Mac OSX Cocoa.  It's available on SourceForge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sensibleemail/

It's an "Email client based on the Eclipse RCP platform", and requires
Java 1.6 to be installed and pathed.

I've known John since college (~35 years), I trust his software.

I may install it and try it out sometime - I'm generally happy with
mutt, but do have the occasional need to read HTML e-mails, for which
my current choices are send to work, invoke links on it via mutt, save
the html portion out and read it in my web browser, or jump through
hoops to read it in SquirrelMail.  I should find a replacement for
SquirrelMail sometime...

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org