Not from what I've read. Here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/444702/how-to-patch-cve-2014-0160-in-openssl/444829#444829
"Am I vulnerable?

Generally, you're affected if you run some server that you generated an SSL
key for at some point. Typical end-users are not (directly) affected (at
least Firefox and Chrome don't use OpenSSL; some client applications may be
affected, I've asked for clarification as to what to expect on the client
side). Typical end-users are not (directly) affected. SSH is not affected.
The distribution of Ubuntu packages isn't affected (it relies on GPG
signatures)."