My comments were a joke of sorts as well. Perhaps not a good idea on my
part seeing that I'm new here and have no idea about the context of this
situation, but I just wanted to highlight the odd nature of Paul G's
request to be removed when he has the power to remove himself at any point
in time.

Kurtis