I just signed up and I didn't see anything that said we were in for life.
Paul G, are you unable to remove yourself from the list? Samael, is it
true that signing up for this List is for our entire lives? I thought the
free software movement was all about freedom. If I ever get as upset with
the list as Paul G seems to be, I want to be able to leave on my own
instead of having to ask the list manager to remove me or to just be stuck
here until I'm old and grey.

In Libre,
Kurtis