Hello,

I'm new to the list. I have been learning how to use Tails, which is based
on Debian, over the last year after being a life long Windows user.
GNU/Linux has been so much fun to learn, but I don't know a lot of people
locally that use it, so I'm glad to have run in to your group's website.

I'm curious, does anyone else on this list use Tails? Also, does anyone
use Coreboot for their Bios? I'm trying to transition to a system free of
any blobs, including the Bios. I look forward to meeting everyone and
chatting on this List with you all. I'm from Minneapolis.

Lastly, don't you guys use GNU/Linux? Or do you truly only use Linux by
itself? Shouldn't your group be called TC GLUG?

In Libre,
Kurtis