Erik I hope I am not off line here but I want a ticket to go. Please help me out I live in the cities here post me offline if you have the time [PLEASE].

thanks,
paul g

Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 21:38:15 -0500
From: erikerik at gmail.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] off topic

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 8:52 PM, Brian Wall <kc0iog at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the info Erik!  I had looked at GNU Radio awhile ago but

the hardware was in the hundreds of dollars.  Glad to see that SDR has

come down enough that even a cheapskate like me can afford it :-)
You're welcome! If you're interested in learning more about this, you'll have an opportunity at Minnebar 2014[1]. A local geek/ruby dev/ham radio op is going to be giving a talk[2] on what you can do with them. If you (or anyone else) wants to snag a ticket (they're free) for Minnebar, the last batch is going to be released tomorrow (Thursday) at 2:30PM. The first batch of tickets (300 I believe) was released Monday morning, and they were all claimed within 12 minutes or so. So be on your toes at 2:30 tomorrow. :)

-Erik (KD0KIM)
[1] http://minnestar.org/minnebar/
[2] http://sessions.minnestar.org/sessions/132