On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 6:03 PM, Ryan Coleman <ryanjcole at me.com> wrote:

> The only legal way I know of is through the MLB apps or MLB.com Game Day.
> But I'm sure you already knew that.

Back in the day, before widespread podcasting, I had a Griffin Radio
Shark[1] connected to a linux box under my desk at work, tuned to MPR. I
created a series of cron jobs to record my favorite MPR shows, run them
through an mp3 compressor, and then upload them to my webserver (for easy
access).

I'm sure you could do something similar with a live streaming daemon. I
don't believe that Griffin sells the Radio Shark any more, but perusing
ebay, it looks like AM/FM USB dongles can be had for ~$15 or so.

-Erik
[1] http://griffintechnology.com/support/radioshark