I have the following components for sale - all ran LINUX :)

-----------

Quantity 12 OCZ Gold 2GB DDR3 1600 modules
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227365

Looking for $10 a module or $120 for all of them.

-----------

Quantity 1 - ECS MB, AMD 64X2 4000+ /w stock AMD fan, 4GB DDR2 Patriot G
Series RAM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813135067
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220481
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103774

Looking for $40 for it.  Never been overclocked, ran as a file server
with no issues.

-----------

Quantity 1 - BioStar MB, AMD X2 250 /w stock AMD fan, no RAM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138179
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103681

Looking for $40 for it.  Never been overclocked, ran as a ISCSI server
with no issues.

-----------

Quantity 2 - Gigabyte GeForce GT 610 1gb video cards ** LOW PROFILE **
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125428

Looking for $30 a piece - never been overclocked, ran in my kids
computers for internet games and minecraft.

-----------

Quantity 2 - MSI Radeon HD5450 1gb video cards
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127557

Looking for $15 a piece - never been overclocked, ran in my kids
computers for internet games and minecraft. ** FANS are a bit sticky **

----------

Quantity 4 - Seagate Barracuda 80Gb SATA disk
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148019R

Looking for $15 for all of them ** 1 drive might be bad **

Quantity 4 - Quantum Fireball 60Gb PATA disk
http://www.geeks.com/largePic_all.asp?invtid=QMP80000AS-R&pic=QMP80000AS-R-unit.jpg

Looking for $10 for all of them

Quantity 4 -Maxtor 250Gb SATA
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822144327