Sure… I think your post said you were near 169 and 494? I might be able to pick it up Saturday morning (8am or so) or Sunday evening.

Otherwise reply off-list and I can give you an address nearby (sibling's) where it could be dropped off at and I'll get it on Saturday.

I would love to take it off your hands and give you a little cabbage for it tonight or tomorrow but my night job started gearing up this past weekend and most f my evenings are locked up for the next two months.

Thanks!