Yeah, but it's still an interstitial… the page requires entering your email and clicking a button… "login" or not you still have to hit the form to clear the firewall - and you do that every two hours.

Port 80 is open, 5190 is open, 21 is not (I "hide" a backup on my FTP server on 5190 - aka Oscar or AOL AIM - to get around that firewall block). They also block SSL email on that network.

The secure WiFi has a x501 login, if I remember right.