I accidentally maximized a terminal window ( I think it's an LXterminal)
and the top row of items including the title and icons to click to
resize aren't visible any more.  On another lxterminal I can maximize
it and those icons are still available, but for this terminal the top
row has the "file", "edit" and so on.   The terminal with the problem
has multiple tabs open and the one that works normal doesn't.

I was wondering if there's a key sequence I could type to get the
window to resize or some other trick.  I'd like to be able to keep
this terminal if possible. I've tried double clicking on various parts
of the terminal and right clicking, but haven't managed to get it
back to the smaller size.   Ideas?  Tia.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises -- Obama sucks.