If attendance is not huge, we can hold it at my company in Eagan.  We
have a room that seats about 60 when fully setup and has some tables
(there are 2 SmartBoards in it too, so someone could easily "present"
installations or other info).  It would handle a couple dozen people
working around tables and some in chairs.  We also have a lunchroom
next to it with many more tables and chairs.