When is the next Installfest?

I know that Ubuntu 13.10 is now released and last year the October
meeting was an Installfest for 12.10.

I've got a friend I've been telling to upgrade from Win XP to Linux,
probably to 12.04.3LTS, and it would help a lot if there was a guru
around to help him get his Windows programs running under wine & mono.
His only interest is getting a stable environment to run the
ATCSmonitor program for remote server installations monitoring
railroad trains..... I'm too much a newbie to help him, so the
Installfest would be the best time to try....

Doug Reed
N St Paul.