@JeffJensen:
Do you think Intertech would be willing to host a TCLUG meeting in
early January? I'd like to propose electing officers, setting goals
for the year, and giving the group a purpose.

I really appreciate Rick's email. It makes me realize that being a
group gives us an opportunity, that we have been failing to seize, and
that we also have a responsibility to our community. There is a lot we
could do if we worked together to reach out to a younger generation,
and I think it would be a great thing for the group to do.

One of the items for the agenda would be email list moderation. Who?
How? What are the rules?

Thoughts?

-Erik