Thanks Erik, for some moderation.

Personally, despite his Bible thumping, I thought Brian's post's link
was one of the most interesting I've seen from this group in the decade
or so I've tried to participate. His reference to the infrared
properties of water actually reminded me of how "dynamic addressing"
occurs in protein biophysical chemistry. That was before the internet
over fiber optics that so many think they've mastered. It was about
1980, and people were open to ideas and open to thinking outside the box.

The first time I got frustrated with this group was when I was trying to
program StarOffice5.2 and the user interface got totally fragmented into
OpenOffice. I never did find anybody trying to program the Linux office
suite over a decade ago.

I don't think we have a problem with the very rare Bible thumper
message. I think we have a problem with a club, and a little bullying.
Censorship, building a box, for the greater public good is not good
linux news.