I think I am on the same page as Erik here, sadly. I've enjoyed lurking on
this list, and have seen some pretty interesting tips and tricks, but I do
have to say there is far more drama on this list, mostly related to a very
small number of people, than other similar lists I am on.

I could see someone innocently slipping in comments like "and that reminds
me to:."lift up my eyes to the
mountains"  Psalms 121" even though it adds nothing of value to the
conversations -- but when it comes right after the "No-Nines" email thread
where they were repeatedly asked to leave religion off the list -- it feels
like we have a troll on our hands... It may have been innocent -- but it
really feels like he is testing the waters just to see how far he can push.

Jeff