Although I don't use it, my brother-in-law swears by LastPass and uses it
on all his computers and mobile devices (with hideously long generated
passwords).  I used it once upon a time for a trial period and it was
pretty slick.

Apparently it recently added an option to sync passwords across multiple
accounts, which would be pretty handy for family accounts.